an example of civilization '
one of the most 'large in Cairo and' that's rubbish. We've also
us in Italy, but here and 'more' common concerns and a bit 'all the suburbs.
The other day I was on the tok tok, I was going to visit my sister in law. The road was quite busy so it 's true that the firm was tok tok! The area
'popular and in fact the waste problem will also be heard. I notice a woman in
opposite side of the road waiting for the bus. Wait a couple of cars and pass through it. Walk for a while 'on the sidewalk that separates the lanes. Comes close to a rubbish bin and throw the wrapper of a candy bar.
It 's not an act so' obvious! He could have just as many throw the litter on the ground! When
and 'round by ATRA side of the street and' re waiting for the bus. Our eyes are crossed and I smile.
0 comments:
Post a Comment