Italian dinner, dinner
Now, I do not know what your eating habits but my house is used to eat meat, fish or eggs for dinner with vegetables. One thing
slight short!
Not here!
Especially when it comes to middle-class families to the dinner (which will be 'put on the table after lunch and midnight as' at 4 or 5 in the afternoon ...) consist' in:
eggs every day, every single day . you see them eating eggs on eggs every day of the week and you wonder, "but he is not cholesterol, triglycerides and company?"
rigorously cooked in Samna, oil Palm clarified. say like us to do the omelette or fried egg with margarine every night in fact.
to remain light once in a while the eggs are boiled.
FUL
although I eat everything and I just love certain dishes the Egyptian ful goes down I really do not '!
I piace.in any of its variants! with 'egg (eh ...), inevitable tomatoes, spices ... I hate words. for the uninitiated and the ful 'a puree of dried fava beans. taste and 'similar to the beans, but' I do not know 'cause I taste the repellent!
go forward
cucumber, tomato, rocket and parsley
a dish with vegetables
all this is a bit 'of vegetables to keep light ;-)
FETA
and 'a white cheese spread, there are different tastes, however, the flavor and' fantastic .. is poured onto a plate and you pull up with bread or vegetables.
BREAD
usually eat the round and flat. and 'good especially when heated on the stove or oven.
this and 'the base, then from time to time one or two of the dishes that we list below
TUNA
is sprinkled with lemon, some will add the thinly sliced \u200b\u200bfresh cippollina
obviously avoid it unless you want your husband to divorce 'moment!
CHEESE SLICES
in egypt sell different kinds of cheese, some very strong, others are extremely delicate and the texture diversa.si buy in the shops downstairs
LANCIUN
I'll write how to pronounce, are afettati beef or pollo.buoni!
PASTERMA
my preferita.e 'speck.ovviamente a cross between beef and dried beef, no pork! :-)
PICKLES
bene.non I know you want it, ok, but I love you if you follow my adventures! then I tell you not eat MOTIVOOOO FOR NO! are terrible, never tasted anything so 'strong! carrots, onions, turnips, lemons ... all sold in plastic bag and immersed in a liquid pink.
T E RRIFICANTI
0 comments:
Post a Comment