Sunday, November 21, 2010

Baseball Sized Lump On My Neck

HOW THE RULES OF CAIRO METRO

The first day spent with my sister (centuries ago) I made this strange discovery. The Egyptians do not speak English as in the article THE is done in the rest of the world ... My sister kept saying
window Z, Z door ... and I thought that this was an article Egyptian Z or a leap of some sort ...
Eventually I asked her and she explained that it was precisely the article. I stayed 2 hours folded into laughter! Finally I said that the ruling was wrong. You poor thing right and I replied that 's so they say the teachers and professors in Egypt! I did hear the pronunciation in American movies and cartoons, but still I was not able to convince her ... At this point I am due to go the hard way! The sister-more 'small at the time was the last year of high school, I told her to ask the prof and bring the longed-for response. Here is the dialogue between her and the teacher
Sister: Prof, excuse me, please tell me how to pronounce THE exactly?
Prof: Z!!
Sister: But my sister and 'European Union and said that the ruling and' wrong! We showed movies and cartoons, and in fact do not tell the Z. ..
Prof: It 's true what they say your sister ... but it' s right even if you say Z!!

BUT HOW ?????? ahahah

0 comments:

Post a Comment