Thursday, October 14, 2010

Emergency Dentist Manchester Nhs

Mamma mia, here are just an idealist! A word to the articles of the web.

Lately I'm passionate about the topic ... Maybe because I'm also entered the "host". The friendly
Bruno Ugolini, in his commentary on "Unity", defines us dying who roam anywhere.
I have already answered in my article on one of the sites where the public generally, you can read HERE .
However I would add two more words, more personal this time. The paid to write, like any other business, if done with awareness, commitment, desire to improve, can be an excellent form of revenue integration. No one becomes rich, as you will not become rich with many other honest work, but you learn, you grow, you will receive compensation commensurate with the commitment and capacity, (as say Ugolini!).
I'm going through a difficult time financially and I can only rely on my skills, I write, I paint, I do the cleaning, I can help some foreigners to learn Italian. Here I am, I do this, work ennobles man , dear Ugolini, provided it is done receiving a satisfaction, and not necessarily economic.
E 'one of the negative aspects of our society consumer: it is worth what you own (money) and what is gained, lost importance, " thing" is done and it captures the "what is .
Look here ... how much time I lose to write this post! And we do not gain anything!
Mamma mia, here are just an idealist!

0 comments:

Post a Comment