Saturday, October 23, 2010

Community Hours Letter Completeness

How much patience for AdSense to become a source of income.

Guys, really tiring and demanding money with AdSense !
First of all we must study, study, study! Which site choose to publish. Type news which "audience" but that remains valid over time. language suitable to the "speed" of the web, but also right-wealth ratio of length of the text. Choosing " keyword " to make the content appealing to both the player ... paying more for that box AdSense! Choice of any photos, beautiful, free, free of copyright, resulting in mounting in Photoshop, or at least editing to make it more suitable and enjoyable chromatically within the "container" that houses the news. Practically that of the writer for the web could be considered a true branch of journalism .
The signs of this revolution in journalism have already started to be perceptible. I guess you heard about the letter of Ferruccio de Bortoli the drafting of the "Corriere della Sera .
However, I study, write, learn and look to gain! If you do not take care of dogs, cats, garden, advertising and the site of my business travel, if I were not married and has two children, even if I did not want to keep this blog alive ... Probably I would get better results.


I wanted the bike? And mo 'pedal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment