Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Can You Masterbate In Public

NOT want to go to live in the country

My first trip to the campaigns of Cairo is just to tell! I was in Egypt for a couple of weeks, I was not accustomed to chaos, traffic and smog, especially of my beloved metropolis. My sister thought it well to propose then a day in the country. More specifically asks me to go with her to visit the uncle who has always lived in a village north of Cairo, on the road to Alexandria. The trip makes me fully understand what Ulysses has been able to try! We took so many public transport even remember them all ... The buses are quite crowded and she (my little angel guardian) always sits between me and the other for fear that some advantage to annoy me. Prior to steer home we stopped to buy fruit. And 'good manners to bring something when you go to lunch or dinner is a must qualcuno.Direi almost here! We this pause in a market that reminds me of the film "Indiana Jones." A swarm of noisy people who are full of vegetables and fruit, but complains about the price then buy in industrial quantities. Most of the stalls of vegetables is held by women, some do not fit the classic table, but merely spread a thick carpet on which to present the merchandise. My sister in law, just like everyone else complains about the price, ask around a bit to make a comparison but then compra.Arriviamo home of his uncle who seem to be two displaced! Of course we welcome all doing great feasts. Hugs and kisses with her aunt, her three daughters, granddaughters and all women of the family from grandmother to great-grandchildren. The men generally are very religious in the country then no handshake because it has not yet been the marriage. In theory, this thing would annoy me, but I appreciated! It 's a great form of respect towards me and that is what Islam requires. You should not have contact with women outside the family and no one has done with me assuming, of West I would not have found anything wrong.
my husband's cousin is the picture of enthusiasm, I am the first Western encounters, and have the opportunity to talk to me! Do not miss the opportunity and asks me something I do not speak Egyptian arabo.Io answer (it is the first thing I learned to speak) and ask: "do you speak Inglese?" and he, proudly puffing my chest replies: "Oui." Obviously I will burst out laughing in my face like crazy ... It's the time to prepare lunch (they were more or less 2) and the aunt of my husband asks me what I want. I tell them everything is fine. The aunt then Parlotti a bit with my sister, I see her shaking her head no and say in Arabic, her aunt insists, or so it seems! At one point away. I ask my sister what happened and she replied in English: "Do not look!" I am shocked I say, "What?". He can not respond in time, comes the aunt with a Psycho-style knife in one hand and a pigeon in the other. I am famous among my friends and family to be the number one enemy of the pigeons, I would like to see them extinct, they I hate with all of myself but at that moment I swear I felt sorry! Poor thing, I looked at the face of the poor condemned to death who still hope in the clemency of the court! A bit the sadist in me would say, "Yes! Kill him even if you do not eat!" Then piety prevailed! And the idea to enjoy a pigeon ... it was not so attractive after all! My sister looks at me smiling and I say: "I've never eaten something before having seen him live!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment