On this trip, I went to Mira, Marano, and Mirano Murano.Cosa it?
The apricot and zucchini are a lot of foods used in Venetian cuisine.
I ate pizza, sandwiches, trousers and "baguette". A baguette appears to a calzone but it is different because it is longer and the calzone seems our "empanadillas.
I had to sleep with the window open and out at 0 degrees of cold because the heating was central.
know that in Venice "las plazas" are called Field and the streets are called away, called Calle
and small squares are called Campello and the only square is the Piazza San Marco?
In film becomes "Manual of Love 3". The cinema costs 10 €. There is an annual abbonnamento
throughout the year for bus, streetcar, the ferry (it seems to T10).
An espresso coffee costs 7 € Café Florian in the Piazza San Marco.È very typical to take a hot chocolate with cream.
Venetian masks must have written dintro Italian product.
It has not rained.
write again tomorrow.Rosa.
0 comments:
Post a Comment