The Venetian
Hello dear friends, I am Rosa, as soon as I arrived at six o'clock and I want to know some cose.Ho asked a lady in Venice where there are a few different words of standard and no way to say it told me that sí.Ad example,
pute .................................... children
Schei .................................... money
tavo ...........
sederse table ......................... ...................... .......... ................................ gondola sit
gondoea
magnar .. .............................. ................. eat
cae calle
vial ...................... ......................... ............... Avenue
Piassa ................................... square
Poenta and schie ........ ............. polenta with shrimp
Every day I wake up the sun and took a macchiatto milk, sweet pastry, (supratutto made the filling with apricot), a Sicilian orange juice and bread with confittura and honey. After
... usually took the bus to the Venice Serenissima now because there was nothing to quiet the Carnival ec'aveva many people ....! There was an incredible thing because many times I thought we could not all enter the Piazza San Marco but yes finally we entered all dintro. The bus was completely full of people .... thank God my bus starts to Venice Mirano up and I could sedermi.Al I had to be fast returning to sit down Sebennytos Mestre Mirano many people .... and I recommend to my hotel because it is a quiet village of Roman origin, right? and there are many villas and parcchi.L 'hotel has been restored and he is surrounded by bosco.L' hotel is called the ART HOTEL.Via Pensiari, 13.Mirano (VE). The owners are very gentili.Domani write, I'm going to do cena.Un abbraccio.ROSA
0 comments:
Post a Comment