Hello friends!
Today, Spyro (which is a very smart dog) has written about his friend Malibu on a website canine. I loved it and thought I'd post it on our blog. Here we go!
Today I want to talk to my friend's Malibu. I remember a lot about you. We were both in the kennel. She was a sweet and loving puppy and played with his sister Ginger. So many beautiful memories ... I was lucky enough to go home with his mother, but Malibu, however, is still in the kennel ... what a pity! Cagnolota Now she is a beautiful, large, sweet and simpatichissima. I do not understand why no one takes her away from there. She deserves a home, good bosses, a lot of love and cuddles. Mali, beautiful, I wish you a wonderful life out soon kennel !!!!!
Today, Spyro (which is a very smart dog) has written about his friend Malibu on a website canine. I loved it and thought I'd post it on our blog. Here we go!
Today I want to talk to my friend's Malibu. I remember a lot about you. We were both in the kennel. She was a sweet and loving puppy and played with his sister Ginger. So many beautiful memories ... I was lucky enough to go home with his mother, but Malibu, however, is still in the kennel ... what a pity! Cagnolota Now she is a beautiful, large, sweet and simpatichissima. I do not understand why no one takes her away from there. She deserves a home, good bosses, a lot of love and cuddles. Mali, beautiful, I wish you a wonderful life out soon kennel !!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment