Monday, February 7, 2011

Db-15 Cable Louisville

BEAUTIFUL DAY ON FOOD WEB

Hello comrades!

Yesterday I went to the countryside with my husband and Spyro. We wanted to go to the Church of Bruges until Begues dell'Eramprunyà Castle, the castle was closed, too bad! Then we climbed the mountain of "Les agulles. Sometimes, the path was very difficult and a bit 'hard for me (because, now, are not in shape), but very nice.


It was a beautiful sunny and very warm. We carry sandwiches and biscuits for us to do Spyro and a snack there, quietly in silence, hearing only the birds as.

My dog \u200b\u200bis a lot of fun in the country, he can run loose and even smell anything. I wish I had a house with a large garden in a quiet ...

Finally, a good day. All three of us a lot of fun.





0 comments:

Post a Comment